2009年5月25日 星期一

It's late-May

late-may = close to graduation = close to the time when everything changes
maybe that's why i always feel so crappy around this time every year...
there's a lot of things that I just couldn't simply let go;
I did try to train myself though. After all, nothing can be still and not changing; I need to be prapared.
I guess I just couldn't let go. I just don't know that the day will be this soon.
I thought the world will still be the same the next time I open my eyes.
I thought the people around me now will still be the same the next time I come back.
Apparently not.
the speed that things are changing is much faster then I anticipated...
so I got lost.
the sense of safety. the sense of belonging. the sense of stability--all crashed together.
All the good times and all those memories trapped me.
I really don't know.........how to move on...............

1 則留言:

  1. I've said this a billion times to you already, but i guess i am gonna say it the billionth-and-one time here... DONT WORRY ABOUT ME!

    I dont know what this post is about, and i hope it isnt about me(though i dont want you to be depressed about anything for that matter), but i hope you'll be in a much better mood for the months ahead, ok?

    I wrote a post to clear some things up and try to calm ppl down, read it if you're still worried, yeah? Have some fun, everyone wants a happy angela, yeah?

    回覆刪除